Tirupati by-election manifesto, BJP and Janasena jointly released a manifesto on Sunday:
BJP and Janasena leaders on Sunday jointly released a manifesto specially designed for the Tirupati by-election. BJP state president Somu Veerraju, Janasena PAC chairman Nadendla Manohar, MPs GVL Narasimha Rao, TG Venkatesh, Tirupati MP candidate Ratnaprabha and Kanna Lakshminarayana were present at the release of the manifesto. Speaking on the occasion, Somu Veeraj alleged that there were attempts to divert TTD funds to the government and that there were plans in the past to auction off TTD assets. The BJP is trying to make Tirupati a smart city and Somu Veeraj said that TTD should not be a center for political rehabilitation.
Speaking later, Nadendla Manohar said that many promises had been made to the people of Rayalaseema in the past and not a single promise had been fulfilled. “People want change and people understand that change is possible only with Jana Sena-BJP,” Nadendla said. We are releasing an amazing manifesto that will change the face of Tirupati.
Meanwhile, Rajya Sabha member GVL Narasimha Rao explained to the media in the manifesto. The details mentioned in the manifesto are as follows.
- Starting from Tirupati to remove temples from government control across the state.
- Bringing TTD under the supervision of Dharmacharya.
- Blocking the pagan propaganda in Tirumala.
- Establishment of a statue of Sarabhayya in Tirupati to represent the Yadava community.
- Establishment of Mega Investment Textile Park.
- Establishment of Ekalavya schools in the name of Bhakta Kannappa with Central Government funds of `48 crore.
- ‘Jalame Jeevanam’ scheme for supply of drinking water to every household.
- Kisan credit card for every farmer, loan facility of two lakhs.
- Loans through Kisan Credit to Dairy Producers and Sheep Breeders.
- Overburden works at Pulicat Lake.
- Conducting Re-survey of boundaries in Pulicat Lake without clashes between fishing cars.
- Establishment of examination centers in each zone with the assistance of the Central Government.
- Establishment of a new teaching hospital within the Tirupati Parliament. Know more about the Jana Sena Tirupathi field Trip.