Task Force caught doctors who did fraud by illegally collecting and selling amphotericin B injections: The Commissioner Task Force:
According to credible information, the Commissioner Task Force caught Doctors who illegally collecting and selling amphotericin B injections, North Zone team laid a trap near Maitri Hospital, Pillar No.84, Langer House PS, Hyderabad, and nabbed (05) accused of illegally collecting and selling amphotericin B injections for every 50 people. Bharatiya Serums & Vaccines Ltd & United Biotech (P) Ltd’s MG Black Market for customers in need of Rs. Covid-19 patients using the antivirals, for black fungal infection are currently in high demand for treatment of black fungal infection patients per bottle (original MRP price) Antiviral drugs without any valid documents to earn quick money used for antiviral medication.
- Dr. Bachu Ramacharan S / O. B. Sambashivarao, age. 25 yrs, Occ. Dr. Practitioner at Yashoda Hospital, Malakpet R / o. Langer House, Hyderabad (Doctor Practitioner)
- Dr. Gali Sainath S / O. GV Krishna Murthy, age. 24 years, ac. Dr. Practitioner at Reddy Labs, Bachupally R / O. Langer House, Hyderabad,
- Bhosle Suresh S / O. B. Kashinath, age. 26 yrs, occ. X-ray machine operator at Malla Reddy Hospital, R / o. Gajularamaram, Medchal District.
- Gannapuram Shaivardhan Goud S / O. G. Srinivas Goud, age. 22 years, Occ. Interior Marketing R / o. Kukatpally N / O. Medak District,
- Kai Srikanth S / O. Kesankaraya, age. 33 yrs, Occ. Lab Technician (Balaji Diagnostic) R / o. Bala Nagar N / O. Medak District,
- Dr. Chellagolla Ravi Teja Chaudhary, Ak. Doctor Practitioner (Lead Drug Supplier) at Neo Care Hospital
Black Acquired Black Fungal Infection Treatment Medicine: 05 Injections
- (02) Amphotericin B (AMPHOTRET) is a limited company of 50 mg / VIAL and vaccines of Bharat Serums
- (03) Amphotericin B Injection (Lyophilized) 50 mg / Bottle of United Biotech (P) Ltd.
- (04) Cell phones
OD Modus Operandi:
Amphotericin B injection is being used to treat black fungal infections. High demand leads to a shortage of drugs for the treatment of black fungus.
Due to high demand, it is not easily available in the market. Demand for this specialty has grown significantly as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic. It is usually priced at Rs. 314.86 / – (MRP), depending on the manufacturing company.
Defendants plotted to make easy money by illegally procuring amphotericin B injections at a low price through known sources or medical personnel, selling them to customers at a high price on the black market without any valid documents, and illegally making easy money.
The accused are doing MBBS medical practitioners and medical field in corporate hospitals in Hyderabad and one by one a gang was formed.
The accused used their credentials to target the gully individuals who needed amphotericin B injection for their family members for the black fungal treatment of COVID-19 patients, then the accused were targeted and fined Rs. 50,000 / – (depending on customers)
Today the chief organizer is Dr. Chellagolla Ravi Teja Chaudhary, Ak. Dr. Practitioner at Neo Care Hospital (Absconding) along with co-doctors Dr. Bachu Ramacharan and Dr. 1) Bhonsle Suresh, 2) Gannapuram Shaivardhan Goud & 3) Kai Srikanth and the mediator / medical filed with the employees and they were charged Rs. 50,000 / – per bottle and attempts to deliver the same.
On 19-05-2021, the Commissioner’s Task Force, North Zone team set up a trap near Maitri Hospital, Pillar No.84, Langer House PS, Hyderabad, and seized (05) suspects and seized the above injections. . In this case, Dr. Chellagolla Ravi Teja Chaudhary was on the run.
SHO with the seized items along with the seized items. Longer House PS, for taking further action.
The arrest was made under the supervision of Shri P. Radhakishan Rao. Police Commissioner (OSD), the Commissioner’s Task Force, led by K Hyderabad. Nageswara Rao, Inspector of Police, the Task Force, the North Zone, and SI Ks. Srikanth, b. Parameshwar along with North Zone Task Force Team, Hyderabad.
Dy.Commissioner of Police (OSD),
Commissioner Task Force,
Telangana Corona Emergency Contact Information:
For Free Ambulance (Cyberabad)
For Free cab Services (Rachakonda)