The Taj Mahal, which opened two months later: Issued guidelines to visitors.
Several states have imposed lockdowns to curb corona’s second wave booming across the country. Locking down rules is being relaxed right now while corona cases are on the decline. The Taj Mahal in Agra recently opened today after two months. However, the authorities have issued some guidelines for tourists visiting the Taj Mahal.
They said only 650 people would be allowed inside the Taj Mahal at a time, following the rules.
Issued guidelines to visitors visiting the Taj Mahal:
- Teams will be deployed to monitor tourists for compliance with all covid-protocols.
- The Taj Mahal will be cleaned three times a day.
- From now on, you only need to book online to visit the Taj Mahal. The ticket counter on the premises will not be open, officials said. Also, only five tickets can be booked per phone number
- It is mandatory for all visitors to wear masks. The thermal screening will be done at the memorial gate. Moreover, the Taj Mahal is sanitized before entering the interior.
- Tourists visiting the Taj Mahal must follow the correct social distance. Tourists are not allowed to touch any object inside the monument. Visitors are also advised to bring their own water bottles and hand sanitizers.
Telangana Corona Emergency Contact Information:
For Free Ambulance (Cyberabad)
For Free cab Services (Rachakonda)