Shock to devotees in Bhadrachalam Temple:
According to the new PRC, Bhadrachalam Ramalayam authorities will place the burden on the devotees, as they have to increase the salaries of the employees. Accommodation prices will be increased along with poojas. This is a complete Shock to devotees in Bhadrachalam Temple.
Are you going to Bhadrachalam Seetharamula Temple? But while you are returning from there your pockets become empty. This is because the prices of accommodation services along with the pooja activities in the temple will go up hugely. With the implementation of the new PRC for employees in Bhadrachalam Ramalayam, the cost per month has gone up from Rs 90 lakh to Rs 1crore 10lakhs. This will be an additional burden of Rs 20 lakh per month to Ramalayam’s treasury.
Taking into account the increased market prices, the Bhadrachalam Ramalayam authorities decided to lean the burden on the devotees who visit temple. This will increase the prices of all types of pooja tickets as well as the rent of accommodation. EO Shivaji asked anyone with objections to the new prices to let them know in writing within 15 days. He said the new prices would be implemented if objections were not received in a timely manner.
This is how the prices of pooja programs increase:
– The original anointing ticket price is currently Rs.1100 and from now on it will be Rs.1500.
– Nithya Kalyanam Pooja fee will increase from Rs.1000 to Rs.1500.
– Archana Rs.150 to Rs.300,
– Morning service Rs.100 to Rs.200,
– Pavalimpu Rs.100 to Rs.200,
– Sahasranama Namarchana Rs.100 to Rs.500,
– Other pujas will be increased from Rs 116 to Rs 516.
Here is the price increase of dormitories:
– AC room rental will go from Rs 800 to Rs 999 per day.
– Non AC room increased from Rs.300 to Rs.400
– For a double bedroom cottage you have to pay Rs 2500 instead of Rs 1500.
– Single bedroom cottage will be increased from Rs 800 to Rs 1200. GST addition to these.
The prices of the offerings remain the same
The temple authorities have made it clear that they will not increase the prices of Swami’s offerings even if all the prices are increased. Devotees suggest that it would be better to control expenses and introduce new pujas for sources of income.