Minister Sabita Indrareddy said, 17.10 lakh students are expected to attend school from March 1st in Telangana

Education
Minister Sabita Indrareddy said, 17.10 lakh students are expected to attend school from March 1st in Telangana.

– Minister Sabita Indrareddy

Allows owners to start classes in installments by March 1st. Minister Sabita Indrareddy reviewed the situation in her office with Special Principal Secretary for Education Chitraramachandran, School Education Director Devasena, Additional Directors Satyanarayana Reddy, and Ramesh. The decision was later announced.

Shift method where needed …

With the government’s decision, about 17.10 lakh students are expected to attend school. Of the 8,891 schools under the Department of Education, 8,88,742 students in grades 6, 7, and 8 are expected to attend school. The government has also decided to enroll 8,28,516 students in 10,275 private schools and 1,98,853 students in 1,157 gurukul educational institutions run by various welfare departments. However, due to the large number of students coming to the school, the Department of Education is arranging to continue teaching in shift mode where the classrooms are fewer. Committees headed by District Collectors are taking steps to oversee them. Arrangements are being made to conduct live instruction for classes 6, 7, 8 in the morning and direct instruction for classes 9 and 10 in the afternoon in schools with fewer classrooms.

Strict adherence to the rules

The government has made it clear that corona rules must be strictly adhered to in schools. The distance between each student should be at least 6 feet and the classroom should not seat more than 20 students. It also said that students should be allowed into classes only with the consent of their parents. The Department of Education has made it clear that students and parents should not be pressured to attend live instruction. Attendance at schools is not mandatory and online tuition should continue as usual for students who do not attend school. Issued guidelines to this effect. Clarified that there is no direct teaching to students from LKG to 5th grade. They will be promoted to the patriarchs without direct instruction.

Attending exams is also optional

The Department of Education has made it clear to schools not to impose the requirement to attend direct instruction. If they want to take the exams. Attending exams is also a favorite of students. According to the Right to Education Act, students are not allowed to fail up to 8th class and a no-detention policy is in force. Stated that lunch should be implemented for students coming to public schools. This indicates that students should not be allowed into the school if they have a cough, cold, or fever. It has been clarified in the past that 70 percent of the syllabus should be taught in schools and the remaining 30 percent should be limited to project work and assignments.

Because there are no problems

There have been no problems since the start of direct teaching for 9th, 10th classes in the state. That is why we have decided to start direct teaching for the 6th, 7th, and 8th classes. If we want to start direct teaching to the respective classes in the past as per the directions of the CM KCR, we will stop to assess the situation. With no problems at the moment, we decided to go for direct teaching as we received appeals from parents and communities. The sanitation process should be carried out in all public and private schools. Students and teachers must wear masks. Physical distance rules must be followed.

Previous Post
While taking corona treatment Prominent Punjabi singer Sardool Sikander passed away
Next Post
Ghatkesar pharmacy student suicide
While taking corona treatment Prominent Punjabi singer Sardool Sikander passed away
Ghatkesar pharmacy student suicide

Recent Posts

Menu