Minister KTR Strong countered the criticisms made by the opposition on job creation in Telangana. We are challenging opposition parties to go and verify the respective departments that we have created more than 32 lakh jobs after we came to power.. He criticized the opposition for opening up a new drama just to confuse the youth.
KTR was incensed that the Congress and the BJP were talking nonsense about job replacement. He said that 1,32,899 jobs have been filled in various departments since 2014. Opposition leaders who cannot digest the facts are lying. KTR commented that it was sad that senior leader Jana Reddy was also a part of it. Jana reddy said that they will tell how many jobs were created during their ten year Congress rule.
KTR said the replacement of jobs is an ongoing process. The CM KCR has decided to replace another 50,000 jobs. The recruitment process will start as soon as the election code is finalized. He made it clear that he did not want anyone to doubt it. Opposition groups called for a boycott of the assembly.
Job details in the letter released by KTR ..
- Telangana State Public Service Commission – 30,594
- Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board – 31,972
- Telangana State Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board – 3,623
- Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University – Hyderabad – 179
- Sri Konda Lakshman Bapuji Telangana State Horticulture University – Hyderabad- 80
- Director, Minorities Welfare – 66
- Junior Panchayat Secretaries – 9,355
- Department of AYUSH – 171
- TS Gen Co- 856
- TS NPDCL – 164
- TS SPDCL – 201
- TS Transco – 206
- TS-RTC- 4,768
- Singareni Calories Company Limited-12,500
- Genco, Transco, NPDCL, SPDCL – 6,648
- Regulation of Contract Employees in Power Department – 22,637
- Hyderabad Water Board- 807
- Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank – 243
- DCCBs – 1,571
- Jobs in the final stages of replacement – 6,258