Increase in deadline for applications, Alert for those applying for SBI jobs: It is learned that SBI has issued a notification for the recruitment of clerk posts in a leading public sector undertaking. SBI has issued this notification for a total of 5237 posts.
SBI has previously announced that eligible and interested candidates for these posts should apply by May 17. Recently, however, a key decision was made to the increase in deadline for applications.
The latest deadline for SBI clerk posts is June 20. Now let us know the qualifications of the candidates applying for these posts and how to apply.
Important things to be noted:
* A total of 5237 Junior Assistant posts will be filled as part of this notification.
Those who want to apply for these posts must have passed the degree.
* Candidates should be between 20 to 28 years of age.
* Students studying for the final year of the degree can also apply for these posts.
* Candidates will be selected on the basis of their merit in the online test.
* The starting salary for selected candidates is Rs. 19,900.
* Visit the Website for complete details- Click Here.
Telangana Corona Emergency Contact Information:
For Free Ambulance (Cyberabad)
For Free cab Services (Rachakonda)