Emergence of YSR Telangana Party on July 8, busy arrangements

Emergence of YSR Telangana Party

The emergence of YSR Telangana Party on July 8, busy arrangements:

Another new party is coming into Telangana. YS Sharmila is going to put on a new party. YS Sharmila will announce the YSR Telangana party on July 8. Sharmila’s main followers are making arrangements for the emergence of the YSR Telangana party. Sharmila’s followers unveiled the wall poster of the new party’s inaugural event at the ‘Lotus Pond’ in Hyderabad. Sharmila’s main follower Konda Raghava Reddy is taking care of these arrangements. The party’s inaugural event is expected to draw more than 2,000 fans from each district.

However, if there is an invitation, permission will be given for this event. Sharmila decided that everyone should come for the emergence of the party and innovate only in front of them. However, the screens decided not to. Not to mention that party scarves were also prepared. Konda Raghava Reddy said it was decided to carry out flag unveiling programs village-wise from July 9. He said the party was determined to take it to the people. YS Sharmila will pay homage to the YSR statue at Panjagutta, Hyderabad at 11.30 am on July 8 during the party’s inauguration.

Sharmila, who entered Telangana politics, is ready to form a party. The flag of the YSR Telangana party to be formed in Telangana has been finalized. The flag was painted in the milky color of the Telangana state bird. According to party sources, 80 percent of the flag will be milky and the remaining 20 percent will be blue. In the center of the flag is the physical appearance of Telangana, designed to include the image of YS Rajasekhar Reddy. The party will be launched on July 8, the birthday of the late Rajasekhar Reddy.

Sharmila has already hired a strategist for his party. Sharmila has chosen Priya, daughter of Tiruvallur DMK MLA Rajendran in Tamil Nadu, as her party’s political strategist. Leading political strategist Prashant Kishore played a key role in the team. Priya will be acting as a strategist for social media along with Sharmila’s new party which will be announced on the 8th of this month.

Know more about YS Sharmila’s warning to KCR.

Also, know more about Covid 19 updates in Telangana.

Previous Post
A huge fire accident in the Middle of the ocean
Next Post
Mithali Raj sets new record in women’s cricket
A huge fire accident in the Middle of the ocean
Mithali Raj sets new record in women’s cricket

Recent Posts

Menu