Do your feet get cracks even in summer? feet dries out quickly?
Foot fractures and cracks even in summer are a common problem. This is because the skin on the feet dries out quickly. The reason is that there are no oil glands. This causes cracks. Lack of moisturizer, high levels of pollution, and medical conditions can also cause foot fractures. However, many creams are used to reduce these. Apart from that, this problem can be easily reduced with some ingredients available at home.
- Cut a lemon in half and dip it in the caster sugar to soften your feet. Then rinse clean, gently pat, and apply moisturizer. This can be done on a regular basis.
- Mix one teaspoon of Vaseline with five drops of lemon juice. Then soak the feet in lukewarm water for fifteen minutes and then rub the cloth and apply the mixture and put on socks and leave overnight. Do this daily before going to bed at night.
- Soak your feet in lukewarm water for twenty minutes and pat dry with a soft cloth. Then apply aloe vera gel and leave on overnight. This can be done every night before going to sleep.
- Put a cup of honey in a half bucket of lukewarm water and soak your feet in that water for twenty minutes. Then gently scrub to remove the skin. Then wash your feet thoroughly and apply a moisturizer with a soft cloth. This can be done on a regular basis.
- Take a basin of lukewarm water and mix three tablespoons of baking soda in it. Put your feet in that water and relax for fifteen minutes. Then scrub with Pumice Stone. Then wash your feet thoroughly and apply a moisturizer with a soft cloth. This can be done twice a week.
More daily tips
* The feet are clean and soft if kept in lukewarm water mixed with salt or lemon juice.
* Scrub your feet regularly with Pumice Stone.
* Keep the feet properly moisturized.
* Use only shoes that are comfortable for you.
* Do not walk too far.
* Foot massage also helps a lot.
Telangana Corona Emergency Contact Information:
For Free Ambulance (Cyberabad)
For Free cab Services (Rachakonda)